Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dreams to dream, leaving the Big Smoke, for the Big Apple

So, after 3.5 months of waiting and worrying, my visa to allow me to work in the US finally arrived today, suddenly, and without fanfare... So, folks, I'm leaving. Fievel-goes-west-stylee on a big old jetplane, next Wednesday (!) for NYC. =) GULP. So I thought I'd indulge in a little gooey sugar coated silliness... I like to think there might have been some kind of inevitability to this, when I was little I saw this movie in the Ormonde cinema in Stillorgan with my Dad, and afterwards I was telling my mum that it had been my favourite movie growing up, and she said, that's weird, I remember you having nightmares for weeks afterwards... Kids eh...



So I'll see you on the other side of the pond lads n ladies, keep your fingers crossed for me. I'll keep you posted on doodles from the other side of the Atlantic, and to my New Worlder compadres, I'll see you very soon =)

2 comments:

  1. omg what a cute dork! WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... a little remorseful about the depths of goofyness I've descended to in this post =)

    ReplyDelete