Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! // ❡ SketchSnippet#09

Happy Thanksgiving to all my New Worldian brethren! =) Hope it's filled with pumpkin pies galore! This holiday actually doesn't mean a huge amount to me having grown up in the Olde World here in Dublin, but it's an excuse for festivity and flamboyant lettering so I'm all for it. Hope it's a good one! I'm thankful for croissants, coffee, my pencil, otis redding and my family & friends ( I believe this is customary no?) All the best lads n ladies!

4 comments:

  1. This is as delicious as pumpkin pie. You win. Thank you, thankful one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful Aoife! Love it. Happy Thanksgiving to my friends in the USA (even though you're a month late down there).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Aoife! Yes, a thankful holiday indeed! Hope the Olde World is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Aoife - I'm amazed! You've brought two of my favourite things together in one image - bring on more Typiegraphy!

    ReplyDelete